Friday, September 11, 2009

World Peace at the push of a button


As a very young man growing up in Berlin during World War II, all I wanted was world peace. We Germans were subjected to Nazi propaganda und ideas that we were the mightiest country in the world. Most of the German people knew towards the end of the war that Hitler was as they say, 'Off his rocker'. Peace was not far off. Hitler fled Germany in April of '45 und on August 6th und 9th of that year, peace finally showed itself.

I my studies at Dinty Moore University, I became fascinated with Einstein's Tensor Equation. I studied it day und night trying to find an answer within its words and physics. While working at Base-211 in Antarctica in 1964, I discovered Caesium-137 or Cs-137. A key element in my device.

My device for World Peace is the Gravitational Singularity Bomb. Something I have been working on for years and have now created. The Gravitational Singularity Bomb contains a small version of a sub-atomic particle accelerator made of titanium which moves at a clockwise motion which moves the Cs-137 in a clockwise motion. The dark matter also contained within the accelerator moves in a counter-clockwise motion. The frame of the accelerator moves the entire thing in a gyroscopic motion thus changing the polarity of both dark matter and Cs-137. When all three are combined, happiness und perfection shall prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment